Saturday 1 September 2012

Life Story . pg 1

Em Hmm ~ I'm Back =D
no more hiding
glad to know that still have someone understands what I'm talking about ...

a lot of variables in life...
decided that Im not going to change anything
its annoying and tiring
and I am stingy to use my brain cells

Here we go ! An ordinary life story...
This is my stage, my story, my life

August 2012

10.08
Starbucks night
the cashier looks nice =P [shy *_* ]
First time having 2 cups of Starbucks at the same time
Chocolate Cream Chips + Green Tea Frap
I like drinks ~ ~ ~ =)
wonder why caffeine free drink can make me insomnia


11.08
Double movies day
amazing Step Up + boring Total Recall
super likey their dance
gonna watch all the previous one after exam =D


the poster saw at cinema
feel like Indian movie
the following looks better


incredible moves with creativity
THE MOB


20.08
Shopping ~~~ =D
jz wanna introduce the yogurt ice-cream


from J.co
sour and sweet
I like it  

21.08
First Tarot reading experience
RM10 per person and I am the 30th of second round
cant imagine how much the sifu earn for one month
aish, 3 hours waiting for my turn
filled my time with food =)

Thai dessert
yummy

31.08
Meet up with Yunying darling  ^.^
long time no see
really miss my sweetie so much
hmm, and also her lovely mummy (my aiya grandma =P)
Girls talk...
promise to meet up my sweetie at Penang after exam
aw, cant wait for it >.<


I like this pic
both hv little 鱼丸 =P
_________________________________________________

部落格换歌了
Taylor Swift 的 Mean
喜欢它的节奏跟歌词
之前有问过姐姐
“ 你知道mean是什么意思吗?”
然后就是一个被白眼
我不是那个意思啊
Mean 还有别的意思嘛

''Someday I'll be big enogh so you can hit me
and all you're ever gonna be is mean ''

''You don't bother to care for who I am now.Please bare in mind that you can't tie me up in the future.
现在的我你爱理不理。记住未来的我,你高攀不起。''

微博看到的一句话,跟这首歌蛮配的....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


搭当~~~
蔡王霸给的
有一点兴奋诶收到的时候 =P

张根硕不
只是长得漂亮
不过不能否认的是
他很妖!=P


他也看 one piece 噢
我现在也看了
之前还一直讲一呸看非人的戏咧
没有看过 One Piece 的人别胡乱批评

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Vampire Diaries
Season 4 10月就播了
要考试了不可以看啊 ><
drama + movie list 已经 save 在头脑里面了
考完试就来个大解放 !


加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment